Tuesday, October 22, 2013

First Day with Personal Trainer

I'm sold with the decision of getting a personal trainer after seeing the fantastic results in Fion. 

She was engaged with a WillyTanFitness (yes WTF) for 3 months and now her body is so toned up and fit. I do workout by myself in Celebrity Fitness but I have no idea what I am doing in the gym all the while, either running on the treadmill or joining classes. That's it. 

It took me quite some to decide where I should pay that much for a personal trainer. Do I really need it? 

To me, the reason I engaged a trainer is for me to learn all the basics of working out, learn how to force myself to finish my sets and reps when there's someone looking and counting and also to stay fit and healthy. My training slot is at 9am, so perhaps I could be a morning person by the time I complete my 3 months training. 

On the first day after training. Eat clean. Eat clean. Eat clean. 

Sounds easy but the truth...hmmm


A pic of my fat body when I first joined personal trainer. Will post a before and after if I succeed k! LOL


I'd be more than happy if the fats on my tummy can go off and looks fit overall! 


Eat clean first day went down to the drain after Munyi asked me for dinner at Rakuzen. 

We shared the portions below, and then talk about fitness..hahhaha! Epic fail! 



And this is how I felt the next day. I could barely move! 

 And my evil trainer telling me to enjoy my penguin walk day! 



No comments: