Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Shopping @ Sunway Pyramid

It's time to post up those outdated photos taken weeks ago. Went shopping at Sunway Pyramid. Just window shopping. Trust me.

Some friends know I hardly have window shopping. Not even once. Unless I quarreled with the bf at the shopping mall then I wont buy anything. To prevent him from taking the advantage as excuses on my shopping habit. Hehe.

I brought my dslr out for shopping as well. It has been staying at home for quite some time already. Time to warm it up before I lost my love towards it.

IMG_9427
IMG_9425

And there's Kit Kat promotion at the ground floor. Immediately the boyfriend went to queue for the Kit Kat.

"Kit Kat offer! RM0.50 for 1. Normal price RM1.20!! Hurry up! Malaysia's first human vending machine!" shouted the promoters.

Human vending machine?! This caught my attention. Hahha to my surprise, there's this guy standing in the vending machine throwing out the KitKat after you put in the coins.

That's cool huh.

IMG_9429

IMG_9430
IMG_9431
I join the queue for the sake of taking photo with the human vending machine..hahha!
IMG_9433
The guy inside the vending machine is quite friendly. He posed with the boyfriend and make fun with us inside his cubicle.
IMG_9437
IMG_9434

Meet Malaysia's first human vending machine. Here for one day only!

Of course for one day only lar. If everyday I'm sure the guy inside will die of boredom mann. Furthermore there's no air cont inside okay. Imagine if this human vending machine is place in a coffee shop or walkways. LOL.

Then we had dinner at Zanmai. My FAVOURITE. I dont mind eating there few times a week. Especially for its Niku Udon. Yummy.

My handsome man thinking of who to sms. LOL!

IMG_9469
IMG_9472
The continuous shot he took. This is one of the best..
IMG_9480

He's headache at this point. Cant think of what to eat. He dont get it why his girlfriend cant get sick of Zanmai.
IMG_9486
Anyway he still enjoys his Don.
IMG_9491

And this is how I enjoy my Niku Udon. Love it mann.
IMG_9494
IMG_9496
IMG_9497
IMG_9501
Hmm sedap!
IMG_9507

Alright I need to sleep now.

I'll be interviewed by Sin Chew Jit Poh reporters tomorrow. No idea whether it will be published out in the newspaper or not. Will know by tomorrow. So I need to sleep earlier to make sure I'll have a good complexion tomorrow..hehhe! Nitez..

2 comments:

y`qianhwei said...

eh eh.. he looks good in that shirt. from where arh? =p

i like ur new hair do. mana bikin? i'm waiting for me hair to groooooooooow!!

elaineyong said...

suka my hairdo?

i'll do it for u when i go back bm. it's the traditional way of curling hair but the style is fantastic! cheap accessories..lol!