Sunday, July 12, 2009

How Do I Exercise?

I'm not the type of girl who loves to exercise! Exercise comes last in my to-do list especially if you asked me to wake up so damn early in the morning for jogging. I'd rather sleep..hehhe! I used to love jogging when I just finished Form5. I'll follow my grandmum to Mengkuang Dam every morning and I can jogged the straight route and the hillwalk..and I lost so much weight! Anyway that was before coz I used to be fat and round back in secondary school..that's why not much of 'fans'..hahha!

Another problem is I cant really sweat through jogging because I cant run that fast and I give myself excuses when I'm tired. I stopped jogging before I start to sweat. How la wanna exercise?!

BUT I still have my fav sports like swimming, playing badminton and shopping. Yes shopping is a form of exercise when you walk for hours. Pretty sure it's gonna burn lotsa calories and moneys. Hmm I think I wanna go shopping today. The boyfriend will be back around 2pm. Maybe around 3 something I'll get him to accompany me for shopping.

Alright back to the exercise topic. Hahha. The bf brought my family to FRIM when they was in KL because he knows my dad would definitely love that place. My dad is more to a nature type of person and he loves anything related with the nature, plants, trees, sun, and etc. Being a good daughter I accompanied them also altho it's not my hobby.

Once we reached there, my dad started walking around and few minutes later we couldnt see him already. He started jogging around the area. Left his 3 daughters and my bf slowly walking behind and eventually started camwhoring..hahha! We camwhore more than everything.

IMG_8611
IMG_8616
IMG_8618
The shadows of Charlie Angels and Superman. Hahha!

IMG_8621
IMG_8640
See how I get him to carry me..lol! Luckily he still managed to carry me, otherwise I think I need to lose weight badly..

After FRIM, I suggested that we go for breakfast at Jalan Imbi market for its famous Hainan coffee but it's too far. So we ended up in Kam Tak Bak Kut Teh at Kepong.Met Robert and Siang there also..hehhe!

Then we got back home for shower and then the bf fetched us for shopping. We were in Bangsar too bringing my dad to some antique shops there. He loves antiques.

IMG_8688
Wth with this photo?! How come my face is blurred and theirs is so clear..ish! My face being the background of theirs..lol!

After shopping at The Gardens, we went for Thai food again. Hehe the Yong's family loves Thai food. This time we went to Jalan Alor street food.

IMG_8709
IMG_8712
IMG_8715
IMG_8716
IMG_8726
The food is really good and it's cheap! I miss the food..can I go again tonight?! ;)

IMG_8719 IMG_8718
IMG_8720
IMG_8723 IMG_8724

And this is the lady boss..
IMG_8729
She's from Hatyai and been in Malaysia for few years already. She's really friendly and her cooking is superb! I wanna learn from her!!

No comments: