Monday, July 6, 2009

Father's Day Celebration

We celebrated Father's Day one week in advance when my dad came back from Jakarta. At the same time, my sis got her leave and she came down to KL. Our family gathering would be in KL and no longer in Penang. KL is the best station for us all to meet up..hahha!

I invited my aunts and cousins along for the dinner at Golden Triangle Restaurant. We had buffet dinner again and this time there's a little complaint on the food. We complained to the supervisor and she told us that the chef was transferred back to Penang and it's the new chef preparing the food. It wasn't good at all and every dishes was salty.

Anyway it's the crowd that matters, not the food. I enjoy more on being together with my family members and totally ignored the food. Hardly we can spend time together where all siblings are free except for Chinese New Year.

IMG_8508
IMG_8509
IMG_8527
Look at us busy attacking the lemongrass steamed fish. And my bro took this photo when I was about to insert the food into my mouth..hahha!

IMG_8536
My dad - the superstar of the night.

After the dinner, we walked around Solaris Mont Kiara and started our camwhoring sessions. All of us were busy posing in front of the DSLR and here are some of the pics which made it into my blog..lol.

IMG_8562
Yupe I know I'm the shortest among my sisters and also in the family. Hmm I'm not short actually. I should make it sounds nicer. I'M PETITE!

IMG_8564
My aunt, cousins, sis, and dad.

IMG_8565
My boyfriend.

IMG_8567
IMG_8571
IMG_8577
The highway looks so beautiful huh? Photo courtesy of my cousin, ShenDeng.

IMG_8590
Here's the Charlie's Angels. Do we look alike? Some said that but I dont think so. Hahha except the chubby faces inherited from my mum.

IMG_8592
The Fantastic Four. QianHwei named it..See how petite am I? Hahhha!

IMG_8596
IMG_8597
I love 'em.

IMG_8605

At last but not least, me myself and I. Hehhe. The boyfriend was waiting right in front of this when my sis took this pic. Dad were already in the car and we were still busy posing.

Anyway I really enjoy the night with all of 'em. Love u guys! *muackz*

No comments: