Monday, February 23, 2009

"Zero" From Shopping

So..yah I got nothing from shopping today. In fact there's nothing that I'd like to buy except for some cool jackets or sweaters. I woke up quite early this morning for the sake of going shopping. Usually I woke up around 1pm on Sundays. Except for today. I'll be going back to Penang tomorrow so this is my last day for shopping. The boyfriend went for coaching early in the morning and gave me morning call around 9pm. I was supposed to reach his courts around 10am for breakfast but I was late. I snooze the alarm and headed back to sleep, only awake at around 9.30am when I realized I was damn late okay!

Quickly I took my bath and had basic makeups on. I was in a hurry coz the boyfriend said we can have breakfast til 11am only and he'll need to guide his students again. So I promised him that I'll be on time but I wasnt..hahha! Rushed out of the home and I forgot bout my handphones!! How can I leave home without my handphones?!! It's okay if I'm without money but never without handphones!! How am I gonna call if there's any emergency or what-so-ever case..

I reached his court and he left already. So I borrowed his sis hp to call him. Luckily he wasnt out for breakfast..he went to tapao breakfast for his sis and Jeffrey. Then he'll be back and accompany me for dinner. Hmm how sweet he was without screwing me of being late huh! So we had breakfast at Prince Cafe. We both had American breakfast but frankly speaking..it sucks! That's the worst American breakfast I've ever had. I can even cook better than that okay! LOL..And I started playing with the leftover food..




Shh dont say a thing! I know it's rude to play with food. I only do that once in a blue moon okay. I told the boyfriend that if I were to prepare him breakfast, I'll definitely do nice designs on the ham! LOL! And he joined me playing but putting some chilli sauce into the love. Cool!

Okay after breakfast I went to get some magazines to flip while waiting for him to finish coaching. I was supposed to go shopping by myself but he was kind enough to accompany me, so I patiently waited for him to finish his badminton games.

We headed to Sunway Pyramid around 1pm and I was hunting for the prefect and cool jacket/sweater. I have few but I guess it's time to get a new one. I hardly spend on jackets so it's time for it now. So far there's only 2 in my list. One from MNG and another from Esprit. Met Farah Nabila in MNG. She told me bout the Zara sales. Hmm I'm hoping that tomorrow I still have some time for shopping while waiting for the car to get tinted. Next we headed all the way to Cheras Queenspark to search in MNG and Esprit outlets, but I was in big disappointment coz I cant find any jackets. I know it's spring season now and hardly I can find winter clothes.

Anyway I came across Bobbi Brown's Bright Collections in CLEO. I love the eyeshadow palette so much! 35 colours in it and it costs around RM230 (if I'm not mistaken)..




I love colours!! Will check it out in Gurney Plaza..;) In fact the size of the palette is kinda mini..perfectly suitable for traveling purposes.

Okay I need to sleep now. We'll be going down to KL town early in the morning because the boyfriend wanna get company name registration done before driving back to Penang. And also to get the car screen tinted. The weather is crazy nowadays! My flu has attacked my nose to be blocked for almost a week already. I have difficulty in breathing through my nose..it's pathetic! It's fine if only one side of the nose is blocked..worst thing is that both are blocked!! Ish..!

No comments: