Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Korea..Here I Come!

I'm so excited now! I'm leaving to Korea tomorrow! But I havent start packing..hahha! I'm still stuck in front of the laptop viewing beauty blogs and etc. I came back home around 6pm and started online already. Then took a nap around 7pm til 8.30pm. Had dinner and here I am til now. The boyfriend dropped me home with the purpose of asking me to start packing my stuffs and try to pack for him also.

But I havent start anything..

He'll be back anytime I guess..hahha! It's boring to pack alone. Doing the packing together will be more fun as we get to laugh and make silly jokes while packing. I'm so dependent on him now, in doing things together. I find it weird to be alone sometimes. Shit..I cant live without him now! Meals without him is so lonesome. Bed without him is so uncomfortable. Wth! Although we do argues sometimes but it's part of the fun too. Especially when he's angry. Sometimes we argue for no reason.

I just checked the weather forecast. It's between 0 to 5 celcius. I guess it's gonna be damn cold! I have no idea how cold will it be because it's been a long time since I visited Shanghai when the temperature was around 2-3 celcius. Hmm I'm gonna look fat in photos, wearing few layers of clothes..hahha. But I'm pretty sure my skin will look better in photos as the weather is cold enough to close all my pores..lol!

So excited to be there..lol! I cant imagine myself shopping in Seoul at 2am in the morning..like as always advertised. Having Korean food..admiring Korea cute girls..and etc! -_-




I cant wait to shop! Especially for skincares and cosmetics.

Oh I just got some eyeshadows from MAC yesterday at Sunway Pyramid. I cant stop myself from buying. At first I didnt intend to buy anything until I'm back from Korea. But the colours are too tempting. At first I bought only 1 colour which is the Stars N' Rockets, kinda purplish. And that's it. The boyfriend paid for me.



Then we had dinner at Canton-i with Weijen. And they hang out at Starbucks. I sat for a while and went into MAC again to learn more make up skills from Emily, the friendly SA that served me. After she taught me on some colour combination, I choosed another 3 colours..lol!


Gorgeous Gold


Forgery - more to bright silver


Carbon black

That's the 3 colours which I bought later on. And now I'm interested at the Prep + Prime Skin. Emily gave me some samples to try and this really controls oil very well! Furthermore it has some shimmery effect on the skin..



MAC products are addicting! Be careful..lol!

Okay I need to stop here and pretend to start packing before the boyfriend reached home.

Enjoy!

No comments: