Saturday, February 21, 2009

Northern Award Presentation

It was the region annual award presentation. Everyone's asking me what event did I attend where I had so much of makeup on my face and also the body art. And people commented that I had nice body tattoo. Tattoo?! Maybe the pic in msn is too small, making it looks like a tattoo. I know I looked kinda kua cheong but when you're in the event then there's nothing to be weird of. But it's fun to attend these kinda dinners, especially gala dinners or masquerade dinners. I havent attend any masquerade dinner before..hoping to attend one! LOL

The event was held in Bukit Jawi Golf Club Resort on the 7th Feb. Nothing much to describe..let the photos do the talking! ehhee..




My cousin, Maggie, also my makeup artist! ;)


I love the body art. Kinda reluctant to wash it off that night..hahha


Intro of Izumi


My satin maxi dress..



It took half a day to get all the preparation. From 1pm I was at the hair saloon to get my hair done. The aunty took around 3 hours to complete the hair setting..okay 4pm. Then Maggie started to do the body art until almost 6pm! Gosh I was supposed to reach Bkt Jawi around 6.30pm but I was late already. The makeup was done around 6.30pm and we rushed to Bukit Jawi..reached there around 7.30pm! wtf. Luckily the event havent started..otherwise I'm dead..hahha!

------------------------------------------------------------
Charity Dinner @ Bukit Kiara

The boyfriend owns the sport shop at Bukit Kiara Golf Club and the organiser invited him to the charity dinner. Of course he gotta purchase the tickets from him as part of charity. The bf donated RM600 and were given 6 tickets for the dinner.

The theme was "Dance The Sixties With Sunglasses"!

I didnt know anything bout the theme until we got ready to go for the dinner. The boyfriend came back to pick me and he said my dress fits the sixties theme. I was like..huh?! What sixties theme? Then only he mentioned bout it. Luckily I didnt wear the dress more to the beach-type-of-look..hahha!

But not everyone there were in sixties outfit. Just that they put on their sunglasses..which I find it quite funny! LOL having dinner with sunglasses on?!!







Okay to be continued..hahha!

I'm going for shopping now!

No comments: