Sunday, February 15, 2009

Crazy Weather

Bad headache today. In fact not only headache, dizzy as well. Sigh. I was supposed to go for meeting tonight but I skipped. Dropped the boyfriend at office and I drove home straight away. My plan wasn't to go back home actually. I wanted to go Dell Outlet at Low Yat to take a look at Mini 12. Once I dropped the bf, I was driving halfway and felt dizzy. No way I can go KL anymore. So I called the bf and told him that I had to go back home. He was too busy and never ask why.

I was so dizzy but luckily I managed to drive home safely. Took my shower with cold water and drank plenty of water. Still doesnt work. Maybe I have a real low blood pressure. Or maybe too much of party last Friday and Saturday but impossible I did not have enough sleep coz I slept til almost noon today. I need to sleep earlier tonight. Earliest will be around 12am..hahha! Coz I'm waiting for the bf to tapao dinner for me. By the time he reached home will be around 11pm..finish eating and everything will be 12am. I need to adjust my bedtime. It's abnormal now. Tuning please!

When I was halfway blogging, the bf's dad was yelling for car key. Our antique car was parked at the roadside near the forest. There's thick smoke coming out from the forest and it's either there's open burning or the forest got on fire coz of the heat. No idea what happened. So we walked towards the forest and many residents were already there. Some went into the forest with fire extinguisher but they came out. I thought the fire was put out but it wasnt. I couldnt stand the smoke so I went back home. Later on firemen arrived and put out the fire. Wth! Is the weather in Malaysia had gone crazy??!!

Damn freaking hot! I'm sweating even in the air cont room!!!

HELPPPPPPPP!

Okay photos of last Saturday night in Phuture, Zouk.


Alex. Leslie. WeiJen.



Weijen & Miss Intoxicated


My Valentine


Alex & Fion


Weijen, me, Kimberly. It's been a long time since I last met her.


Hmm I love this photo. It's taken from higher angle and we looked thin and pretty! Hahha!


Pervert Weijen. Look where his eyes were aiming at.



And this guy!! Spotted him walking past us and Weijen stopped him for the camera! LOL!





Look at the boyfriend's face. That's how he will look like after a few glasses.

In the end I gotta drive him home. He was sleeping all the way back.

You know what?! We're addicted to clubbing again. Especially Zouk! Hahha! It was renovated and the entire place is so much better compared to the last time I went few years back. And the best thing is that you hardly can find any ah bengs or underaged kids inside. LOL! Hmm..If I'm not mistaken we're going again this week. The boyfriend is asking his friends out. We're back to those college days where we clubbed almost every week! I'm not old anymore..hahahahha!

I'm reading beauty blogs now...chao!

No comments: