Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Am Back

Reached home on Sunday midnight. Then we went for supper and slept around 3am. Very tired. Gotta send my Dad to the airport next morning. The boyfriend gotta attend class, so I have to send Dad to airport. And I'm kinda lost. I'm not sure of the way to LCCT. Coz everytime when I'm on the way to the airport, I'll start sleeping..hahha! Luckily MunYi followed me. At least I have someone to read the signboard and etc.

Trip to Indonesia was pretty good this time. I mean the sales and everything. Now we're addicted to go Indonesia and to dig our income from the great opportunities, although the place is not as good as Malaysia. Now I do appreciate Malaysia a lot if to compare with Indonesia. I'm arranging my schedule to go again by the end of this month. Will be there for a month. Quite a hectic schedule. Furthermore I gotta help my dad to arrange for apartment rental and others. Hmmph!

Skincare Products

Currently I'm so into skincare products that will improve the texture and glow of my skin. I have problems with my blackheads and whiteheads. No way for me to skip facial. The other day I went to Pavilion and pampered myself the SK-II Aqua Physic Gel. It was good. At least my skin is not so dehydrated now.





Just now I went to OneU and I spent on another skincare product. I bought the Cellnique Pro-Sebum Gel from Sasa. Lizzie recommended it as she said it really works to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads. I tried using it once and the effect was good at first. Towards the end the product is not that effective as before. But nvm this time I'll try it again. Furthermore it's money back guarantee. I'm gonna return it if it does not work within 10 days.



At the moment I dont have any acne problems. Only blackheads and whiteheads. I hope this product does help..hehhe!

Any other product to recommend?
You can recommend me anything..be it mosturizer, toner, masks, skin glowing items and whatevah!

No comments: