Friday, March 7, 2008

My Boyfriend - The Malaysia's Version of .........

I have something to share with you guys. Perhaps I need some of you guys' comments on the boyfriend's look.

I was playing with my camera again last night when he was busy reading his book. So I make him as my model and I capture his photo using different modes to study its effects. I took his photo from every angle to see the differences as well. Next I preview all the photos and I find he looks like someone who's the hot topic lately!



Can you tell me who does he look alike?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I find he looks like Edison Chen!!OMG..how can my boyfriend looks like that pervert hot topic guy!

Last time his friends used to say he looks like Edison. But I disagreed. I cant see the look-a-like face of Edison till I took his photos last night. I guess the boyfriend is the fatter version of Edison Chen..hahha! And some of his friends also said he has Steven Gerrard's look as well..LOL!



OMG! I have ideas in my mind now. Since everyone is craving for Edison's videos, then I should get my boyfriend..

1) to lose some weight and have slimmer face like Edison's
2) find Cecilia Cheung or Gillian's look-a-like woman
3) buy a video camera
4) ............ (and the rest you decide for me)


Hahhahha! I'm sure that will be the next hottest topic!

LOL I cant stop imagining that thing gonna happen. The boyfriend gonna screw me if he reads this.

Last night the boyfriend defended when I said he looks like Edison. He said he is not pervert and never gonna record out his own videos. Previously before Edison is the hot topic, he is still fine if someone says he looks like Edison. No more now..hahha! I think he's not gonna love his Edison look now..hehhe!

I always laugh to myself when I take a look at that photo. I just cant stop myself from posting it into my blog. Another interesting topic.

Now I'm ready to hear bout your comments....



No comments: