Monday, February 18, 2008

How La Not To Gain Weight?

I was chatting with Evonna yesterday on how to lose weight. More meals but little amount. I told her I'm gonna try that. Right after that my first meal was dinner. Dinner at Overseas Restaurant with Danny, WeiJen and their high school friends. It was farewell dinner for Danny. He's leaving to Australia next Sunday.

WeiJen booked a table of about RM1000 course meal. Supposed to have 10 pax but some ffk..so left with 7 of us. WeiJen knows the chef of Overseas Restaurant. So he asked the chef to prepare the dishes for us without us ordering. And our meal was the best last night. The best meal we ever had in overseas. We usually have dinner there and the captain never understand youngsters like us. They always give us very little portion and we're always unsatisfied. It was different last night.

The portion is so big that we couldnt finish them. Even the chef gotta cut down some of the dishes and left with only few. WeiJen did not order the char siew and it was finished by the time we wanna order. Anyhow the chef prepared a plate specially for us. That's great! LOL..

The first dish



Mouthwatering soup - filled with scallops, chicken and herbs





Roasted Piglet - slightly different coz there's some fillings underneath the skin



Famous char siew of Overseas Restaurant



Special fried rice from the chef's recipe



And lastly free desserts from the chef - coconut jelly




I couldnt finish the jelly. And I started my artistic work on the jelly and coconut flesh..hehhe! Actually there's 2 more dishes but it was canceled coz we cant finish them. Otherwise we'll be overfull and bloated..LOL!

Look at Danny's shirt! "I'm A Virgin?" I guess that describe him when he was a young boy. Furthermore it stated "this is a very old T-shirt"..hahha I'm sure he bought that shirt when he was in primary school. Now he's disqualified for that shirt!




Now we're addicted on having dinner in Overseas Restaurant. No wonder those tycoons and rich ones love to dine there. The food is really fine and special. I think we'll have monthly gathering there and let WeiJen to get the chef to cook for us again.

Okay back to my topic. Seen what I've had for dinner? Is it small amount? LOL in the afternoon I said I'm gonna eat lesser, but for dinner it's the opposite from what I've said. Terrrible!
How la I wanna lose weight?

And tonight I'm having another gathering with Jenna, Farah, Alia and some of other Taylor's friends. Jenna's leaving on Sunday and Alia's leaving tomoro. Another heavy dinner tonight. Steamboat! I guess I'm gonna stop eating so much after the steamboat tonite. No more Elaaaine!



No comments: