Thursday, September 27, 2007

Another Nightmare..

I failed 2 of my finance papers for mid term
Luckily failed by 1 mark only..otherwise I'm dead
Same case happened again like last semester..LOL


And International Finance Management Test2 (10%) is on the 8th Oct
Exam time is 10am
And I'm still in Bangkok at that time!
So I sent an email to Mr George to asked for supplementary

All he replied me was there is no supplementary paper
What he allowed is..'to bring the finals to 70% instead of 60%'
The 10% comes from the test2 that I've missed
So kind of him! At least he still gives me that 10% chance..hahha!

I need to study real hard for finals
I've already planned my time for finals
Will stop my work after the roadshow in Macfood is done
Itu pun if I get the approval to have roadshow in Macfood
I hope Margaret will approve it..plzzzzz...!
Otherwise my sales will still remain zero this month..cham

Mid Autumn Festival

I didnt go anywhere
Lepak in Alex's house with Robert and Delia
I missed the lantern festival in my taman..

Seeing the kids playing with candles instead of lanterns
That's all..
It's not so happening in KL
I'd prefer those hometown lantern festival
Where there's one bunch of kids gathering with their lanterns walking around the taman
That's what we called mid autumn festive! Hahha..

I was in Mee Jawa before heading to Alex's house
Stolen someone's wireless connection and online there
At least I get to save some money in Mee Jawa
Instead of paying at least 12 bucks just to online in Coffee Bean

1_258826498l
me in Mee Jawa ;)

I love my new tube top from MNG
Bought it when we went shopping at Pavilion with Weijen and Rachel
Thought of buying few more different colours

But no way!
I'm kinda broke at the moment
Coz I've already invested my savings in shares
The boyfriend helped me to manage it..
Hope so I make some money and invest them in shopping again! Hahha..


I might wanna go Cats Whiskers this weekends
Need to get some shorts for holiday in Bangkok
My shorts are so limited..need to get one or two

Alright I gotta go now
The boyfriend is reaching college soon
He'll picked me and we'll be going for assam laksa!
Craving for quite some time d...hehhe!

No comments: