Sunday, September 23, 2007

Pavilion

The largest shopping mall I guess
Went there last Friday with the boyfriend
To me it is something like Takashimaya or Ngee Ann City in Singapore..
And sooner or later our Bukit Bintang Street gonna turn to Malaysia's version of Orchard Road..LOL!

Too many branded shops in Pavilion!
I dont even recognise some of the brands there
I read from a magazine saying that few of the brands there are first in Malaysia
So it's a bit new to me..

DSC01005 DSC01006
DSC00994 DSC00995

The biggest store in Pavilion is Parkson & Esprit
Esprit has 3 floors!
One is the saloon and kids department, one floor for mens and another floor for ladies
The Esprit saloon is actually Miko Saloon's crew..but the management is by Esprit

But not all outlets are operating
I guess only 30% of the stores there are opened
The rest still under renovation
Hmm..just wait for the grand opening in 2008

DSC00990
DSC00992


And this is J.Co Donuts & Coffee!
Is the interior familiar to you?
Dont it loook like Starbucks??! LOL

Starbucks-look-a-like selling donuts and coffee
Lotsa people queuing for the donuts
Too bad I havent tried it..
Perhaps the next time I go Pavilion ;)

DSC01010 DSC01011

Then we walked over to Dome
The place that we'll never missed whenever we're in Bukit Bintang

No more potato wedges but CAESAR SALAD!
Both of us gonna start a healthy eating habit..hahha!
I really love the caesar salad..fresh and nice! *slurp*

DSC01002 DSC00997

But our healthy diet was abolished when it reached dinner time
We went Cempaka for Thai food
Robert and Delia was there too..4 of us

And see what is so coincidence!

DSC01025 DSC01024

The boyfriend and Robert is in green..me and Delia in black!!
So ngam huh?!
When Robert first saw us, he was laughing there already..

We had baked crabs, ikan panggang, baked prawns, spicy tomyam, petai and vege!
All unhealthy dishes..hahha!

And tonight we'll be going for another dinner.

*wink*

No comments: