Sunday, February 11, 2007

Wii

It's something like Play Station but it's more fun.
You just need to use the controller to play..and the controller functions as many items.
It can be tennis racquet,boxing kit,golf stick or others.
It's fun to play..BUT..

You'll look like a fool to someone who's just looking at you playing.
Last nite we went to Alex's house to play his Wii.
And this is what I recorded..

Both of them were playing boxing.
They play against each other..it's exciting to them..
But they really look silly..
Play this video and u'll know what I mean..



Dont u think it's silly?LOL
The boyfriend asked me not to make him feel shameful by posting this video..haha!
______________________________________________
Friendster Cafe

My first time there.Not that happening.
And to me it's the immitation of Starbucks.
I used to think that it's the real friendster cafe coz of the trademark that they used.
It's exactly the same as the web friendster..no kidding.
Now I know..it's actually the immitation of Starbucks..

Look at their logo on their cups and glasses..



So ciplak rite..hehe!
And this is the yam cha kaki..



I love to see him in green My "APLK" buddy

Stoner Weijen

Tomorrow will be the first tutorial week.
I hate that.Coz I'm still in holiday and Chinese New Year mood.
I didnt do any of my tutorials and I dont care.
Anyhow it's only first tutorial and usually lecturers will forgive us.They understand our situation..haha!
We are students..and that's how students behave..keke!

I gotta go to bed now before I start skipping DMM lecture tomoro.
*nitez..sweet dreams*


No comments: