Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Cathay Cineplex,The Curve

Finally we went for a movie.He had to fulfill his promise before I say anything..hehe!
We went The Curve after DMM lecture.
Meet up with Alex,his sis, and Ivan @ Kenny Rogers.
Then we lepak in Ivan's outlet,HSL, and Leslie bought a set of DVD players and the speakers.
And I'm gonna get the two Sony MP3 Walkman Player 1GB for FREE!
I redeemed dad's dealernet points from Maxis.With the accumulated points,I can get 2 Sony MP3 and a DVD Player.
The pink one was out of stock.So Ivan said he's gonna try to look for me before I redeem for the violet and black ones.

Then we had our dinner @ Hometown Kopitiam (instead of Old Town)..*hehe*
I had Nasi Lemak and he had Mee Siam.The Nasi Lemak was not bad..much better than Old Town's.
And we headed for movie after that.
My first time to Cathay Cineplex,The Curve.The decor was beautiful.





They have sections for you to online for free,sofas and etc.
We watched The Holidays - starring Cameron Diaz,Kate Winslet,Jude Law and Jack Black.
The movie is so so only.I slept at the starting of the movie..dont know whether I was too tired or the movie's boring.


_____________________________________________________
Decision Model In Marketing (DMM) Lecture

Let me tell u guys bout my first lecture yesterday.
U have any idea what DMM all about?
Unexpected..
It was actually marketing + statistics!
And how can u expect us to remember what we've learnt in Add Maths??!!
The first lecture was all about the quadratic curve,logs,functions...
DIE!

And today's lecture was Corporate Finance Theory & Practice.8am.
BUT..
We skipped the lecture..*shrug*


No comments: