Saturday, February 10, 2007

1st Week of Work

Fantastic! Lucky! Brilliant!
It's only our first week of work as Maxis appointed agent for SME corporate registration..
And we managed to have 50 new lines of corporate registration!
Guess who's our customer?
It's MACFOOD! McDonald's factory..and I'm proud of that!

We had Subway after we closed the deal..



Then we went to One-U and The Curve for window shopping.
I bought one working bag which is perfectly suitable for my brochures and files.
Had dinner in Thai Express and mamak time at Kayu with Alex.
_________________________________________________________________

Goodbye Friends

Most of my friends were leaving to Australia.
Today Jenna,Heng Yew,Johnathan and Paul left.
We went to KLIA to send them..
Hmm pretty sad when they're about to leave.
And Eunice is leaving as well on Feb..

Everyone's leaving but not me.
I wished I could go as well..not for studies but perhaps for holidays
Haha!
I'll plan for one this year..I've been to Sydney.
Perhaps I should go Melbourne or Adelaide or any other place..


Him,Me,Elaine,Farah,Jenna,Kelvin The girls


Leslie & Jenna The Penangites

Johnathan Heng Yew (I looked like a rat beside him!)


And this is what we gave Jenna for farewell present..

*Take care ya u guys!*

And tomorrow I'm going for shopping.
To get his birthday presents..14th February = double celebration = Valentine's + His Birthday
There he is..My Valentine Boy!



No comments: