Sunday, February 4, 2007

Home-town-sick

People I'm already back to KL..
I came back reluctantly coz lectures are starting on Monday.
I'm gonna miss my almost-3-months holidays in Penang.
I still love Penang..much more than KL

It was so sad to leave.
I got into the car..saying goodbye to my sisters and dad was the saddest moments.
I wanted to delay for another week actually..
I thought of skipping the 1st week lectures and be back next week.
End up I didnt..I came back to KL.

I miss the hangout sessions with my girlfriends.
I miss the topics we usually talk about..*wink*
I
miss shopping with them.
I miss karaoke-ing with my dad and sis.
I miss Auto City - the place of entertainment.
I miss yam rice,tmn bkt laksa n 'loh bak',pan mee..and many more.
I miss my working time in dad's shop.
I miss my dad,sisters,bro,girlfriends and friends!
I MISS EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE IN PENANG!



I cant wait to go back again on Chinese New Year.
I dont know why this holiday I have this feeling of 'home-town-sick' with me..
Last time I used to be excited to come back KL..but not this time.

No comments: