Monday, June 16, 2014

Bangkok Day 4 - Chocolate Ville

This is a new place newly build in Bangkok and it is approx half an hour journey by cab from Platinum. 

At first I thought it was a theme park, but I was wrong. It's a huge park with restaurant in it. 








You can choose to be seated anywhere you'd prefer to - beside the river, in the cafe, or under the tree, on the bridge and etc where tables are prepared. 




We were still full and couldn't order any food to eat although the pork knuckles are awesome. 

I ordered som tam, fried chicken and Hoegaarden Rosee!



You'll never know how much I'm in love with Hoegaarden Rosee! It never make my face red and it tastes good! Its addictive!






  


A great place to visit if you haven't been there. And for those who had been there, you wouldn't wanna go twice..lol!

No comments: