Friday, June 13, 2014

Bangkok Day 1 - Tawandang German Brewery

So excited for my trip to Bangkok with my funny buddy, miss chong munyi, her dad and my hubby. 

Holiday begins!



On the first day upon arrival, we checked in our hotel at The Emerald Hotel, then headed for dinner at Tawandang German Brewery Restaurant!

I would say this is a must visit restaurant in Bangkok! 

The size of the restaurant is about a football field size and they have their own brewed beer which is super nice! 

Stage performance while dining, from acrobats to singers to live bands to jokers to dancers and everything!



Cheers baby!



Here comes the delicious tempting food!

German pork knuckles


Pineapple fried rice


Watercress vege


Steamed lemon fish


Somtam


No idea whats the name of this vege


Pork neck


Fresh mangoes


Fried soft bone


Goose' lips & tongue


Fried mushrooms


Satifying dinner! 

I will always go to Tawandang whenever I go to Bangkok! You must try too! 

No comments: