Monday, February 17, 2014

Thirty8 @ Grand Hyatt


Our friend, Chun, just came back from Macao and he asked me to bring him for hi tea when he's back. So we decided to try Thirty8 since I haven't been there before. 

My new dress from Miss Selfridge. 


My all time love. 


Munyi & Chun


All I have to say is..superb desserts! Must order their signature desserts! Im craving for it now. Cant wait to go back again. 


VALENTINE'S DAY & HIS BIRTHDAY

Yes double celebration. I invited Munyi and Chun to have dinner together since they both are singles and the more the merrier. We booked a nice restaurant but too bad the waitress mistakenly put us under the set dinner package instead of ala carte dinner. 

I swear I never go on Valentines set dinner anymore. 

So we decided to randomly walk into any restaurants in The Gardens. 
We ended up in Fong Lye Fusions because Chun did booking as well just in case everywhere is fully booked. 



Happy Birthday to you my dear! May all your dreams come true and stay young, healthy, wealthy and successful in everything you do! Thanks for giving me everything..love you to the moon and back! muaxxxxx!



We had steamboat for dinner and other side dishes. The steamboat has became one of the best place to go for steamboat. Thumbs up!









No comments: