Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Robert & Delia's Wedding Of The Year

All the pretty jimuis gathered in Delia's mum house preparing the games for gate crashing. 


After all the games, finally Robert gets to wed his beautiful wife. 


The wedding reception was held in Sunway Convention Ballroom. Being the national badminton and squash player, the entered wedding was sports themed and guests were mostly from the sports field. 

Us at the photobooth. 


The receptionists for Delia's side.


My hubby on the stage giving speech, busting out Robert's secrets of during teenage life to Delia and also to bring out their childhood memories. 




With my in-laws. 



Dad came down to attend the dinner too.



The groom and bride

Love Delia's stunning wedding gowns from Keith Kee. 


My make up artist, Sharon from Isle Wedding in PJ. 


Lastly a photo with the bride. Congrats again babe! xoxo


I received many compliments for my dress! If you could recall, this was my wedding evening gown that I wore in KL wedding  reception. But I altered the bottom from glittery material to a plain simple navy blue material. Another dress from my own creation! <3 p="">

No comments: