Saturday, August 17, 2013

Uncle Jang


My first time at Uncle Jang! Heard about it long time ago but didn't even think of trying until YenSun asked us for dinner there. 

I thought it is the same concept as Daorae but to my surprise it is different! Uncle Jang's didn't give me a good first impression. Because when I got up the lift, I didn't know which floor it is. So we tried 1st floor, once the door opened, eeeuuu full of construction rubbish. Next, 2nd floor, a big green dustbin blocking and all the rubbish dumped there. Then 3rd floor is the restaurant. 

The interior of the restaurant is very very simple. 

And this is how the food looks like! You ordered according to the set, how many pax and whether normal or spicy. We ordered 2 normal and 1 spicy. And I tell u the spicy is really spicy! 


 

We ordered ramen where they stirred all together. 

Here's the chef of the day! Miss Elaine Yong & Miss Voon Yen Sun!




 
 
 
If you asked me, I'm not a big fan of uncle jang's. I still prefer Daorae. I think Daorae is more hygiene and less smoky compared to uncle jang. If you never try before, can give it a try. 

Our next uncle jang's would be either next year or NEVER! LOL! πŸ˜‚




No comments: