Tuesday, March 23, 2010

PHOTOBOOK

I just completed my first photobook last night. Compiled all the photos taken in Zhang Jia Jie, China. It took me quite some time to complete this photobook. I guess a week plus. As a beginner, I know nothing on designing the photobook, and I was just trying my luck to ensure this pbook turns out good.

Last night, I took the initiative to complete everything and I did! 5am by the time I save my order. 

I need this pbook to be printed out as soon as possible coz everyone's asking for it already. I've been telling everyone how cool is the place but no photos yet. Heheh! Instead of uploading to the website, I downloaded the finished pages and deliver it to Photobook Malaysia's office by myself. 

By doing so, it speeds up the processing and I'm going to pick up the pbook when it's done. I'm happy that the sales assistant told me the pbook will be ready by Friday (fingers crossed), otherwise latest by Saturday morning. 

I am so excited now!

I had the chance to browse all the samples of pbook, for e.g. travel, wedding, portraits, and others. Now I have some ideas on how to do my second pbook. 

My next pbook will be the compilation of Australia trip. I hope I am able to finish designing the pbook by end of this month because they are having 40% discounts until 31st March 2010! 

Hmm I'm not paid to do this advertisement okay. I'm just sharing ;)

MAKE-UPs

And lately I am so into makeups. I dont know why.

I've been watching makeup tutorials in youtube over the weekends, exploring MAC products, and cant stop myself buy buying. 

Last week, I ordered Coastal Scents 88 colour palette after reading the reviews from some bloggers and users. I love the colourful colours and it's gonna be fun playing with colours on my eyes! 


I'm waiting for the parcel to arrive at my doorstep. I cant wait to explore. 


It is worth the penny, so many colours for only $18.95. I paid around $30 including the delivery costs. So it's approx. RM160 only! I am going to learn to mix and match. 


Meanwhile, I am also collecting colours from MAC. So far I prefer MAC's eyeshadows because it lasts longer and the colours are sharp. I'm not a big fan of brown, purple, or bronze. These colours make my eyes looked swollen. 


Maybe I should share my face of the day in one of the post. Hehehe! 

No comments: