Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My Birthday (Part 2)

My second birthday celebration the next day with Mei Munyi Ben and hubby. 

Lunch at Gobo Upstairs, Traders Hotel KL

Before lunch, we camwhore around at the whole restaurant because of the beautiful ambience and plenty of natural light. Every corner is instagram worthy 

My sisters from different mother


Thank you my partner in crime for the beautiful bouquet of flowers


Mei with her almost gonna deliver tummy


Group photo


Oh this is one of my favourite photo, so candid and i look good hahaha 
 

Thank you lovelies! 

 

Birthdays are most meaningful when you celebrate it with your loved ones. 
I really treasure and appreciate these true friends of mine. I don't need quantity friends, all i need are quality and real friends in life who supports you and never talk bad behind you, but in front to you. 

No comments: