Saturday, May 17, 2014

Hair Extension




All excited for my hair extension!

I bought the extensions many years ago when hubby was in China last time. During that time, hair extensions was in trend and it costs a bomb to do hair extensions. More than RM1k. 

So i asked the hubby to buy me the real hair extensions and it costs only around RM300. 

I kept it for a long time and didn't do because I was afraid that after extensions my own hair will get tangled and ended up cutting it off short again. 

But no harm trying since I wanted long hair badly. 


Tadah!! 

You don't need to wait for years to grow long hair now, all you need is $$$! *laughs*

My stylist coloured and permed the extensions so I could have a long lasting curls everyday




I wished for this but too bad my extensions are not that enough for this effect. 


Newly permed long hair!


No comments: