Saturday, May 22, 2010

What a Part Timer!

I had a bad shopping experience at MAC cosmetics outlet.

Last Wednesday, I had lunch with Sinyi and then we decided to go for movie. Before the movie starts, we have around an hour to go shopping. So I decided to go and collect the MAC pro member card and get an eyeliner since I lost mine.

Entered into MAC and there's this guy who served me, when all the other staffs were busy posing for photography. At first I explored the paint pots, then eyeshadows by myself before asking for his help.

Then I asked if there's any waterproof eyeliners. WATERPROOF. I stressed on this word few times just in case he couldnt hear me.

Firstly he introduced the Kohl eyeliner and tried on my left eyes. Next I asked for Powerpoint eyeliner which I was using previously for my right eyes to make comparison. Lastly I confirmed getting the Kohl liner since he said it was waterproof. 

The next day I tried it on my hand and it smudges badly! I didnt want it anymore and decided to try my luck to ask for an exchange to the powerpoint eyeliner.

I went back  for an exchange and the guy who served me, denied that he told me that eyeliner was waterproof. He told his manager that he ONLY told me the powerpoint eyeliner is waterproof and not the Kohl one. I got so angry! I wished if Sinyi followed me there to witness what he said that day.

I was conned by his innocent face. I dont mind if I dont get the exchange since I admitted I've used once but I seriously dislike the way the stupid guy defended himself. You are cheating!

On the way home, I was so angry complaining to Sinyi and I wanted to report on him via MAC website. But I didnt know what's his name. I took out the receipt to check his name, and stated there "PTimerXX".

What the..!

No wonder he is so damn noob in product knowledge. I seriously think that MAC hired the wrong staff. I believe he could be either a pen seller or perhaps a painter.

Or maybe a corpse make up artist! 

4 comments:

IyouweBlog.com said...

hahaha cool down!
nanged u. Do you know any Chinese restaurant which has Malay customers? nang this

ohmywtf said...

lol....well....may be he is PMSing :-P

greenteacarm said...

chill & relax kay ? ^___^

dropping by :D

Jean said...

thanks for reminding. i guess we should make sure the one who serves us aint a ptimer when it comes to cosmetics

have a nice day! =)