Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Back into the blogging world

I'm back into the blogging world after being lazy for almost 2 months. My friends even told me that I should close down my blog since there's no updates at all. Heheh sorry lar! I have a lot of things to update but the problem is I dont have the time to resize all the photos. I cant find a software that allow me to do batch resize.

I'm in Prince Cafe now killing time. The boyfriend is discussing with his partner and a friend. So luckily I have my Mini Dell in the car. And I couldnt find any other photos except photos taken on my birthday. Worst thing is I cant resize at all...hahahha coz I dont have PS software in this laptop.

I had dinner at Tenji on my birthday. One word to describe the food - sucks! Really out of my expectations because I relate the food quality similar to Jogoya. The first few months when they were opened, I couldnt get into the reservation lists. Fully booked at the time. After a year plus, I suggested to the boyfriend that we go there for dinner.

The first round we were excited coz we thought there's lotsa food to eat. 


I realized I was so fat at that time. My face is so fat! One thing I'm not satisfied with myself is my fat face. I want to do botox! Hehehhe...

IMG_0928
IMG_0924
IMG_0951

He's being a liar here for putting his thumb up.So damn not nice lor..Me definitely not going back there again. I heard from few friends that Tenji was not as good as before already. I still prefer Jogoya. Rather pay more. Hmmph!

IMG_0959
IMG_0970


That's all I have in the laptop. Oh I just found Evonna's wedding photos in my laptop too. Those photos have to resize then only can post up d. Too many! 

It's raining heavily now. Dont think so we can leave this place. Rain and wind together..hehehhe! We're going for dinner with Alex later. 

Everyone's busy buying stuffs for Chinese New Year and the town's so jammed with cars and people. But it's different for me this year as I'm going Phuket on the second day of CNY. So my CNY items would be bikinis, shorts, mini skirts, floral dresses, sunnies, hat, sunblock and etc!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!
*wish you guys in advanced just in case I dont update. =)

No comments: