Sunday, October 25, 2009

Raymond a.k.a Lam Fung In Phuture

The last time we went clubbing was err..I cant remember. I know it's been a long long time since we clubbed. Last week the boyfriend wanted to join Alvin but then last minute couldnt make it coz it was late already. So he promised Alvin to go last night.

In fact it was quite fun last night, although I sat on the sofa for the whole night without drinking and dancing. i feel i'm more like going yam cha than clubbing. No girls around until Alia came around 2.30am.

IMG_0454
IMG_0453
Oh Kennedy joined us too! It's been years since we last met and now we meet up in Phuture! LOL! Called Eugene to join along but he's too tired. And William was in Genting.

IMG_0455
IMG_0457

This is Alvin's emo face. He explained that he showed this kinda face coz I didnt invite any girl friends along! And he even said that he invited (me) the wrong friend to join him club. I kept telling him that my friends will come later and he was impatient. Hahaha!

Here comes the climax part of this entry!

Raymond a.k.a Lam Fung, the TVB actor, was in Phuture too! When he first reached the club, his bodyguards and assistance opened the way for him and that time I couldnt recognise him at all. The boyfriend kept mentioning his name but I have no idea until he told me the series Moonlight Renaissance.

Raymond Lam Fung is so handsome!Hahha..perfect height and tanned skin. Fuhyoo..

IMG_0458
I took this pic on time when he's on his to the toilet. I standby my camera. At the same time Alex shouted, "Lam Fung..Bye Bye!" and he paused to look. SNAP! And I got it! Nice one..

IMG_0459
IMG_0460

I asked Weijen how can I get into the private room?! LOL..we were wondering what is he doing in Malaysia and there are few guesses.

Today I found out that he was doing his promo tour in Pavilion yesterday. If I'm not mistaken he's gonna do a concert in Malaysia either next month or Dec. Hmm..not interested in his singing talent, I'd prefer to c him in TVB series.

IMG_0461
IMG_0462
IMG_0466
IMG_0467
IMG_0469
IMG_0472
I love Guywayne's specs!

IMG_0476
IMG_0477
IMG_0481
Alia, Liyana and Selina.

We went for Pork Noodles at Pudu after that. Didnt really like it. I'd still prefer Teochew Porridge..LOL!

The boyfriend is addicted to clubbing after last night's session. And he said we should go at least once a month...*sweat*

6 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

nice pictures!
you must be enjoying alot =D

kenwooi.com

Tony Wan said...

LOL...I like him in an ads "Premium Gold Ali Cafe" lol

y`qianhwei said...

wah wah.. someone look slimmer jor. transfered all the fat to Leslie huh? kekeke must be giving all the leftover to Leslie. pity him but good job! LOL

Lee said...

Hi Elaine, enjoyed looking at your very nice pics.
You certainly have traffic stopper looks and have beautiful eyes too.
Have fun and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

成亿 said...

wow, u managed to bump into Raymond Lam while clubbing...what a luck!

http://sengaik.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

my friend also stated that she saw lamfung in phuture LOL u all might be there at the same timing :D

yes he is so damn good looking......*slurp*