Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Broke Up With Maxis

Yes I broke up with my 9 years boyfriend named Maxis. We started dating since Form2 til now and because of third party, named Celcom, I decided to end my 9 years relationship with Maxis. Maxis treated me very well and everything was so perfect until Celcom showered me with Blackberry Unlimited Services for only RM38. That's how Celcom win over my heart. Sigh.

I know Maxis is sad but I have no choice. Maxis makes me have to spend more money and Celcom allows me to save more on the phone. Secondly Maxis makes me pay RM120 for unlimited blackberry services and Celcom only RM38. I'm sorry Maxis, we have to end our relationship at this final stage. I have no choice because although I'm with Celcom but I still get to be who I am, by using back my existing number.

Let me share with you guys what Maxis sms-ed me when we were about to broke up.




This sms from Maxis made me feel reluctant to leave him. He hope to serve me again in the future. But I believe there's still hope for Maxis is Celcom is not treating me well right?!

Are you willing to wait for me, Maxis? I cherish every moments that we had and appreciate everything that you gave me, including the free monthly credit of RM300 for almost a year as part of your SME dealer. I will always remember you, Maxis! *hugz & kisses*

Okay I'm married to Celcom for 2 years but I have a secret to share with you guys. I will divorce with Celcom anytime if I find that he's not treating me well. Especially for his services. Hmm day and night services must be good! LOL!

Let me show you what Celcom sent to me when he knows I choose him.
IMG_0396

He said I made the right choice for choosing him. He has the widest and best d**k. I'll see how he perform okay..Hehhe jk! I'm together with Celcom for like 4 days and everything is going fine. I'm kinda in love with Celcom already. Gimme some time to love Celcom more. I love him a lot because he gives me unlimited usage of blackberry services and I can online 24/7.

Okay now let me introduce to the love of my life..Miss Berry!!

IMG_0385

Let me tell you. I'm so in love with my BB Curve 8900 a.k.a Javelin! She has become part of my life and now her position has outbids the boyfriend. I got her back on Saturday morning at Blue Cube, One Utama.

The first day I played with her every minute until I go to bed. The boyfriend said I dont even complain of hungry altho I didnt had my dinner.Hehhe! I have no regrets choosing this phone mann..and now I'm recommending all my friends to get one! It's gonna be more fun if more people are using it.

Yesterday I went to Low Yat to get a dress for my Miss Berry. I surveyed few shops before buying but I still ended up paying for higher prices. Wtf!

The first skin I bought was limegreen..the colour is striking and sharp. I bought it for RM25, cheapest among the other shops that are selling for RM30-RM35.

IMG_0390

Next we walked further into a section where not many people will actually notice the shops there because it's towards the back section. The guy gave me RM20 and I was so happy. I choose bright red and when I was about to pay I asked for discount..so its RM18.
IMG_0389

The last shop I walked in and the guy insisted RM25..I must get from him coz the pink is pretty sharp and nice. So I bargained til he gave me RM18!! Hehhe..
IMG_0386
IMG_0388

The pink is actually nicer in actual than in the photo, maybe because of the flash. So that's the 3 dresses I bought for Miss Berry. Gonna get her more nicer dresses when I go Jakarta again. There's more choices there because 90% of Indonesians are using Blackberry. This is one of the reason that makes me wanna try using Blackberry.

Since I have my BB, I'm always online in MSN and updating Twitter frequently. Some of my friends thought that I wasnt working and was at home online 24/7..hehhe! Jangan salah faham! I update when I'm in the car, or while having lunch or dinner. Most of them I online when I'm in the car. There's once when I online too much in the car til I got dizzy..hahha!

Blackberry Messenger
I love it so much although my list is still not that many friends. I dont know who are using BBM. Do let me know if you have BBM k..we can exchange pins! BBM is like MSN but you can chat anytime with your friends no matter where they are in the world..best this is IT'S FREE! Of course you need to subscribe to Blackberry services first.

Facebook Mobile
I comment and view photos when I'm free via BB. So I guess I'm really updated with my friends' status and latest highlights. Hehhe!

Twitter
Yes I know I tweet very frequently and I checked on every updated tweets from the people I followed. This is another another fun application.

Push email
I got updated with my mailbox anywhere I go. And I reply them immediately. Otherwise I used to reply mails after few days or a week.

Built-in GPS
This is so awesome! I dont need a Garmin anymore. My BB really direct me to the place I'm not familiar with and it's accurate! Muah..

Read blogs
I read blogs all the time..that's how I spend my extra time. In fact I just downloaded Opera Mini and blogs seem to fit perfectly for the screen. I dont need to scroll left and right to read further.

Others
I update myself from thestar online every morning and also via Twitter I got updated with the latest news. Hmm what else I do?

I guess that's the major activities I do with my BB. Will discover more of other applications soon. I need to find more themes. Currently using the Fafi theme that was linked from Xiaxue's blog.

Okay I need to sleep now. Get one BB for yourself too k! ;)


4 comments:

Afrezal Karim said...

what a smart move.. youve made.. damn nice gadget you have there.... congrats .. wow 9 years with maxis...

frankie said...

was looking for a bb too and came up your blog.

celcom's website says. additional 10sen/kb for usage exceeding 5MB. on the rm38 plan. do check if its really unlimited.. dont want to get slaped by a big bill later on . cheers

Swee San said...

oo nice BB skin.. where else can I get them besides lowyat ?

elaineyong said...

Reply to Swee San

I have no idea where to get it. I've seen in some flea market but it's only available in black or hard cover.