Friday, October 2, 2009

Bad Mood Swing

I dont know whats wrong with me these few days. My mood swing is so terrible and I find that I almost go insane. Is it due to my hormonal problems or what?! I guess it should be because I never had this kinda experience before. I'm happy in a minute and next I got frustrated over small things. I dont know its a pre-menstrual symptoms or what. My boyfriend is miserable seeing me behaving so abnormal but luckily he understands.

Or is it that I'm overweight? Does overweight causes mood swing? Hmm I guess so because when I'm fat, it affects my confidence, be it physically or mentally, and indirectly it will affect my mood. Hahha what a good link I'm creating. I get tired easily also. I dont know what stupid problems I'm having. The boyfriend said he's gonna bring me for body massage tomorrow. Who knows it helps..hehhe.

I went to Celebrity Fitness today and the salesperson, Jane was on her off day today. I promised that I will go to her by 10pm last night but I couldnt make it. So as a promise, I visited her today without knowing it's her off day. Called her up and she arrange another person to attend me. Signed up everything, paid the first and last month and the next thing the SA told me I gotta pay another prorata fees of RM58. Wtf! He said the Ramadhan promotion ended and I gotta pay that for the 2 weeks usage before my membership starts on the 15th this month. I'm going back Penang this weekends for almost a week and expect me to pay that for a week's usage. I got frustrated and called Jane again. Explained everything to her and she asked me to come back and register on the 15th to save up on that additional charges. Ish..that's why never authorise CF to charge into your credit card for monthly payment. I'd rather pay them cash monthly. I had bad experience with CF for auto debit payment. Never again! Anyway I think Jane is nice. She managed to get me student discounts rate ;)

Alright I'm gonna try to sleep early tonight. My body needs a rest although mentally I still want twitter and facebook..hehhee! Nitez.. *kiss & hugz*

No comments: